Wednesday, October 5

From inwardly gazing to outwardly reflecting...

I am a woman that can bear a crushing pain and face a hostile world with her head held high. I have been through a lot. There's a lot to learn about my tender, fragile little self of spotless womanhood.
For one thing, my spine is made of stainless steel. But I do cry too. Just never let people know. Or most of them.

I’m shy. No argument there. Don’t do crazy stuff like... I don't get arrested for drunken driving. Yet. But in my head and private life I’m force of nature...My mind is always working and analyzing... I do stuff people fear and deal with a lot.... But I am  a woman. I have all the necessary wiles and weapons, including a determination to pursue happiness wherever the path happens to lead me. A few prickly thorns along the way won't cause me either to faint or cry weakly for help.

I’m deadly practical and divinely romantic at the same time. I am a perfectionist, but that doesn't  mean that I am perfect. If you can bear the wound to your male ego, you might profit from taking my financial advice, or letting me handle your career.

For me truth is beauty-and beauty is truth. But I hide a lot. Few know bits and pieces what’s going on in my mind and life... and I like it this way. My colors are Dark Brown, Navy Blue and Cream...  My moods too.

I have an instinct towards changeability and an easy ability to let go of past situations in preparation for future needs...

Welcome to my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hello~
    I love how thoughtful your posts are, and look forward to reading more posts as your blog expands :)

    ReplyDelete